Friday, September 14, 2007

Packing my Crop bag.

Okay so some have asked how I can manage to pack so much is such a small space. This is how I do it.


Here is the first picture - You will notice that I removed all the inserts from my Crop-n-Style XXL. All of my paper resides mostly in these paper takers. I do have all my KI papers in a different paper taker that just doesn't fit so it slides into one of my other take along bags. One also sits sideways because it works better that way. Also my cutting mat slides in right next to that paper taker.


This is the front pocket of my bag. These pockets hold a variety of these things from extra adhesives to special pens, and in the large pocket holds a some stencils and other items.


Step two. Next comes a littel 4 drawer storage thingie I bought at WalMart. It holds ALL my ribbon and a few other bulky embellishments. It just barely fits here - primarily because I have added some paper to my paper takers and they are a little thicker right now.



This my special crop basket. It holds my pen cup, my xyron mini, adhesives that I use all the time, a small square of cork board, cards and other items throughout any crop night. My scissors also reside here but are for some reason ( that goes by the name of Aryn) they are not there at the moment.


And my basket fits right next to the ribbon drawers. There is a little space right next to it. In that space I can slid one or two jars of Primas!

This is my rub-on and brad box. Everything is in little containers inside this box and it's a great way to contain everything.


And it fits right here on top of the basket and ribbon storage thing.

Then on top I place my creativity binder. It holds sketches and ideas and what not.
Then I'm basically done. There is a little room left on top that I can lay page planners or other flat items.
All my stickers, die-cuts, and other flat items are in a CM crop bag. I also stash my CM personal trimmer in a pocket on that bag. Then I bring one other tote in which I stash page planners and my large MM trimmer.
Well there you have it! Hope it helps!
Blessings,
Garsy









1 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

PERFECT - Great Tips!!

Lucy

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home