Monday, February 11, 2008

First ever scrapbook layout!

Okay so this is a scary sight! My very first layout from early 1993!A few things I noticed that I still do today; I still try to use more then just one or two photos on a page, and I still like to keep things simple. One thing I used to do that I need to do more is to hand the camera over to someone else and get in front of the flash more often!
The scary thing is that the young lady in the small oval photo under the title is now a freshmen, maybe a sophmore in college and the boy in the heart photo is going to law school and the girl in that photo is the Mom of two with a husband in the military!
At least I can say I've grown over the years as far as my scrapbooking goes! Thank God for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home